- January 14, 2016
- Posted by: admin
Health insurance can help take the wait away, and much of the financial burden of diagnosis and treatment of these non-urgent conditions.
Insure yourself while you are healthy
It makes sense to get health insurance when you’re fit and healthy as you’re unlikely to get cover for problems you already have (pre-existing conditions) if you take it out later on.
It doesn’t need to be expensive
There are lots of options when it comes to health insurance that can make it more affordable. You can choose increase your excess, or just cover major expenses such as surgery or specialist visits, rather than day-to-day costs like GP visits.
Talk to us to help determine what level of cover is right for you.
% GP and Dentist VISITS 2012/2013
- GP VISITS
- Dental Visits
– Source: NZ Health Survey Key Findings 2012/13
We work with New Zealand’s leading health insurance providers to provide you the best health insurance cover to suit your needs at the best price possible. Here are some important benefits of taking out insurance cover:
- Protect your health and the health of your loved ones
- Freedom to select the best specialist and hospital in New Zealand
- Avoid long waiting lists to receive treatment
- Access to the latest medical procedures and technology
- No need to worry about large medical bills
- No guarantee ACC will provide full accident cover